The SuperComp® Talon Tactical is slimmed down, compared to the bigger SuperComp® Talon brake. It has the same patented and trade dress Talon Tips, and the overall weight has been lightened for tactical and competition applications, but steel is still Battletuff.
- Virtually No Sight Movement
- Shooters no longer have to choose between purely tactical compensators or a competitive compensator.
- With the SuperComp® Talon Tactical they can truly have the best of both worlds.
- Works great and eye candy to the max.
- Available in .223
- Precision CNC machined from Heat treated molybdenum alloy steel
- 2.87” long, .996” diameter 1/2x28 tpi, .276” exit hole diameter, 3.9 oz in steel 2.2 oz in Titanium
- Crush Washer included
- Available in Chrome Moly steel or Titanium
- 100% Made in the USA!
The 9 Axial ports are the key to this unique patented and patent pending design. The Axial ports redirect the blast in an extremely effective Stabilizing Star Pattern (SSP). The results are very fast follow-up shots with your sights tracking in a clean predictable pattern, without disturbing your view of your target. Recoil is also reduced significantly without the use of reverse angles, and unwanted rearward blast. The SSP design of the SuperComp® Talon Tactical also reduces blast effect to moderate levels. The SuperComp® Talon Tactical provides all these benefits in a small compact package.
- Item #: SCTT-223/556-ST-PZ (#131)